Afterguard values safety:
Both Yours and ours!
Lets Work Together!
COVID-19 Safety at Afterguard
- Added outdoor sink, entry hand sanitizer station, welcome table with C-19 wavier and a temperature check station.
- Renovations to allow 6 ft apart open classroom settings + an outdoor classroom
- Added sink between indoor bathrooms making 7 sinks on site with soap: one
- Installation of 4 Hand sanitizer stations
- Cleaning and disinfecting of boats between classes and charters
- Disinfecting commonly used surfaces such as doorknobs, desks, and counters
- All lifejackets or any other borrowed equipment is sanitized before returning to use
- Contactless chartering reservations and paperwork
What we asking our students to do
- All students are required to wear a MASK indoors and if in the cabin of a boat. If any aboard wear a mask, all wear them for the duration of their visit
- Please stay 6 feet apart to the extent that it is possible
- Use hand sanitizing stations upon entry of the building and shared equip.
- Wash hands with sink BEFORE and AFTER using the restrooms
- Help us by allowing the windows to be open in the upstairs classrooms
- Stay in the classroom you are assigned for the duration of your class
- During your rest-breaks please socialize outside in the sun and breeze
- Bring your own gloves for class, we have gloves to buy if you forget
- As with your daily life, refrain from touching your face & wash hands often
See the November 22, 2020, 30 day edict and how this effects ops at Afterguard
Thank you for your cooperation in advance.